Omotola Jalade Ekeinde in the last 23 years as a Nigerian celeb has remained one of the talented and most celebrated Nigerian actresses.
Aside her sexy and alluring body shape – even after five kids – Omotola has within 23 years of being in spotlight made some remarkable feats for herself.
Here are five good reasons to celebrate the Nigerian diva widely called Omosexy at 40.
1. Omotola is the first African celebrity to garner over 1million likes on her official Facebook page.
2. In 2013, Omotola was honoured in Time Magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world alongside Michelle Obama, Beyonce and Kate Middleton.
3. In 2014, Omotola was honoured by the Nigerian government as a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic, MFR for her contribution the country through entertainment – cinema.
4. In 2013, Omotola made her debut on US television with an appearance in VH1’s scripted series, Hit the Floor. She starred alongside Akon.
5. In 2015, she joined top business leaders around the world to attend the prestigious World Economic Forum
© The Predictor